British Singer and Songwriter Eric Reverence prepares to release his forthcoming song entitled ‘BELIEVE’’. The single is in support of an ambitious project bringing together Musicians and Recording Artists from across the world, to strengthen and encourage everyone in these troubled times.
The song, which is set to be released this summer, aims to raise awareness and funds, to support the global efforts of the GCS (Great Commission Society) a British charity providing life-saving humanitarian aid where it is needed most.
Donations will be used to support the following projects:
- Installing water wells and providing emergency food packages in South Asia.
- Preventing avoidable blindness and saving the sight of the most vulnerable people in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Fighting to end human trafficking by preventing exploitation, rescuing victims, restoring lives, and reforming society in Eastern Europe.
- Providing residential care for abandoned and vulnerable street children in South America.
- Improving education, healthcare, economic development and village life for orphans in Asia.
“This project by far has been the biggest project I have undertaken and to see all musical artists from each of the seven continents unite together for one cause is incredible and powerful. I have been truly amazed by the massive interest that this project has received globally and the great support from all these musical artists. Working alongside Tony Anthony (GCS), J Ross (International Artist and Producer and Andrew & Shireen Morrison (VisionsTvOnline) has been absolutely fantastic and very productive. I believe this song will bring massive impact to people’s lives and bring much needed hope, peace and joy. We need your support in donating towards this project and making a huge difference in this troubled times” says Eric
Your donations will play a critical role in supporting people, projects and communities across the world during these challenging times. Please click below to donate, you’re valued support is appreciated.